Anyone out there using Palm devices on Fedora (or other linuxs)?

I have a Tungston T that I am trying to reliably sync on Fedora Core 3.

First question, I was trying to synch it with KOrganizer, but I have no
investment in it. What is your favorite 'Palm Desktop' / Organizer for
Linux?

Using jPilot and kOrganizer, I as able to synch (USB cradle) a few times,
but not consistently. I had to add a line to /etc/udev/10-wacom.rules to
make it work. I also know that there are issues with a kernal bug and
synching.

Does anyone have a decent 'recipe' for setting up a Palm on FC3? If so, I
would greatly appreciate it.

David.