On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Dave Sherman wrote:

>>    1. Will you be using an audio receiver / amplifier?
>>

> Yes.

One in every room?

>>    1. How do you plan on getting audio from one room to another?
>>

> Speaker wire.

Will you have multiple amplifiers next to the server, attached to the
various sound cards on the server, with speaker wire coming out of the
amplifiers?  Maybe there are amps that can handle multiple output channels
independently and simultaneously, but I'm not familiar with them.

>>    1. How do you plan on getting video from one room to another?
>>

> Co-ax cable.

Have you thought about S-video?  I used that to send video from my
downstairs TV to my upstairs computer monitor and it worked very well --
excellent quality.

Mike