It's really not as much a perl as it a html/forms question... but whatever...

essentially a drop down box in a html form will return to the data to the user
as ElementName=Value of selected Item. You would have to check how multi
select boxes work, but it's probably comma delimited or similar (that or it
essentially posts the field multiple times and sets a unique value for each
instance).

E.g.

<form action="Contact.pl" method=POST>
<select name="DropDown">
	<option value="a">Option A</option>
	<option value="b">Option B</option>
</select>
</form>

Then on Post, you would have a "variable" called DropDown which would contain
either a or b depending on what was selected.

Make sense?

--
Jonathan Kline <jonathan.kline at isaidno.net>