I haven't had time to listen to podcasts for a while but Whole Wheat
Radio from Talkeetna, AK was kinda fun as was Coverville. WWR is music
and commentary from a B&B near Denali. Coverville provides the
background on some obscure covers of well known songs.

--rick

http://www.wholewheatradio.org/
http://www.coverville.com/