New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Compaq IJ1200 inkjet

I've got a Compaq inkjet that has been sitting around here that I want to get out of the house, I figured I'd give list members a shot at it before it goes on fleabay. I've never used it, but I did print a test page and it does work, but it is a bit streaky so the cartridge needs to be replaced or cleaned. The test page says that it's actually a rebranded Lexmark Inkjet 4101. It comes with the power brick, a 10' printer cable (parallel) The Manual and driver CD. Pickup at my house in Coon Rapids, or from work in Plymouth. - $5

Seller Email address: john4293 at umn dot edu

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi