On Thursday 12 January 2006 08:13 am, Steve Linabery wrote:

> Sorry to clutter the list with this. My recent postings to the list
> generate an autoresponse saying that I am not a member of the list and my
> message is awaiting moderator approval.
>
> Why is this? Do I need to go to an installfest and learn a secret handshake
> or something?

If the sender's email address is /not/ subscribed to the list, then posts are
held for moderator approval.

Is the (exact) email address that you are sending from subscribed to the
mailing list?

Do you have any email aliases setup that may be redirecting or routing email
between two (or more) addresses?

Please contact me off-list for any specific questions, etc.

Thanks!

--
Rick Tanner <rick at real-time.com>         |  Phone : (952) 943-8700
http://www.real-time.com                 |  Fax  :  (952) 943-8500