I realize this maybe considered blasphemy considering this is a Linux group.
But, Microsoft does have a deployment solution that addresses the issue of
deploying Windows to a variety of hardware. As mentioned before, in order to
install images it is nessecary to have an image that is for the particular
computer type the image will be install on.

I worked at a hospital that used the Microsoft solution with success, it does
mean that there is setup required prior to doing installs. Its not as easy as
just taking an image and deploying it.