I know a little - I haven't messed with it in a few years as I have it
working on my hacked Xbox, which is a little more fun than a PC.  I'd be
happy to help someone if they have questions.

Building a MAME cabinet and machine is my next project after I finish my
basement and get my home theater PC running.

--Paul