Caribou doesn't have free WiFi, and I think that's important...
essential.  The Dunn Bros in AV that I suggested does have free WiFi as
does Panera Bread and Old Chicago pizza (all 3 in AV).  In Eagan, Old
Chicago pizza and Panera Bread have free WiFi, but the Dunn Bros out
near/on Dodd Road didn't last time I checked.  I'm not wild about going
out to the Concord area and don't know of any free WiFi spots out
there...  might be some now, however.  At present, I'm free most
anytime.

Note: the WiFi at several coffee shops around town spills over to
sandwich shops next door and opens the possibilities for inexpensive
lunch or brunch as an individual option.  Also, a few places will host
non-profit groups and have video projectors that connect to a laptop.

Chuck