Yea, I already posted an apology.  Guess I shouldn't be allowed to use
e-mail on Monday mornings.

The reason it took me so long to respond was because it came to my work
e-mail, not my yahoo account, which is exactly why I'm complaining.  I
check the home e-mail almost hourly (I have a laptop in the living
room), where the work email is intentionally ignored when I'm not at
work.

And, Bob, please understand, it's not anything personal, just FED UP TO
HERE [teeth grating] with the problem.  I understand you have
alternatives.  I've been there, and I've tried those.  I've had my yahoo
account for many years.  Many people use this account to contact me.
I'm a member of dozens of mailing lists using my yahoo account.  The
yahoo spam filter does a pretty good job at filtering the spam out
(something my Linux account does not).  I wish there was a decent
version of Spam-bayes for Linux.