On 4/6/07, Joey Rockhold <joey.rockhold at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been shopping Mac laptops as well.  I talked to a salesman about
> BootCamp, he told me they are only supporting Windows XP version SP2 on it.
> He said it is not supported to install Windows XP and then apply SP2, you
> need a SP2 install CD.
>
> Just a tid bit I thought I would throw out there.
>
> - Joey

Parallels is nice, supports pretty much any x86 OS, though I've not
played much with it yet.

VMWare Fusion for Mac is free, supports win/lin/solaris, presumably
*BSD as well. It will also let you run your bootcamp partition as a
VM, like parallels.

Note on both products: you probabl don't want to ever pause a VM
running off your bootcamp partition...

-jth