On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, Rob Terhaar wrote:

> i have one immature criticism about the site:
>
> your logo "OSHT" makes me think of "Oh Shit!"

I don't know if Paul Matthews is reading our list now, but I know do know
that he sent the same message to the Mizzou LUG, so I think he wrote to a
large number of LUGs.  Hmmm...check this out:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22i%27ve+setup+a+website+so+that+users+of+open+source+server+side%22

Looks like he started sending the notifications a few weeks ago.  So if
you want him to see your posting, I think you should CC him (address
below).

Mike

> On 4/14/07, Paul Matthews <paul.matthews at opensourcehowto.org> wrote:
>> http://www.opensourcehowto.org
>>
>> hi everyone, i've setup a website so that users of open source server side
>> software can come and look at instructional guides, how-to's, forums,
>> wiki's and all sorts of other information about setting up software on
>> Linux for both windows and Linux based networks.
[snip]