New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: 3 Complete Proliant Servers and other parts

Compaq Proliant Servers

I have the following Compaq Proliant Servers and parts For Sale. Please make me an offer for all or any of the following:
I live in Crystal and you will have to pick up servers from my house. I can help you load them in your vehicle. Only make me an offer if you are familiar with Compaq/HP server hardware as these servers are not the same as a normal home desktops. All servers are tested and working but sold as is.

Server 1:
Compaq Proliant 3000
2 Pentium 2 333 MHz cpu's
2.8GB Ram
Redundant power supplies (2)
Smart Array 2DH (set up for raid 5)
(7) 9.1GB Hard Drives
1 Eterhnet card

Server 2:
Compaq Proliaint 3000
1 300 MHz cpu
196MB Ram
(5) 4.3GB Hard Drives
Redundant power supplies (2)
Smart Array 3200 (set for Raid 5)
2 Nics

Server 3:
Compaq Proliant 5500
(4) Intel Xeon PII 400MHz cpu's with 1MB cache each!
1.8GB Ram
Smart Array 4200 (set up for Raid 5)
(3) 9.1 GB 10,000 RPM drives
2 Nic's
Redundant power supplies (2)

Other Proliant parts
3 Proliant 3000/5500 redundant power supplies
2 spare fan kits
partial kit for Remote Insight kit
Smart array 2ch raid card

Please contact me for any questions or make me an offer. I'm flexable with pickup times.

E-mail: sale-275214557 at craigslist.org

Seller Email address: rob dot hastings at gmail dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi