On Sun, 25 Feb 2007, T.J. Duchene wrote:

> I don't want to sound anti-Microsoft, because I'm actually not.  I just
> dislike their OS and their business practices strongly on many levels.

I guess I feel the same, but I wouldn't want to say that I'm not
anti-Microsoft.  It's just a company.  I don't care about Microsoft at all
and they don't care about me or anyone else.

Vista is a nightmare and I will be staying away from it for years.  I made
the mistake of trying XP x64, and that has not helped me in any way that I
can detect, but it has caused plenty of problems.  XP (not x64) works
reasonably well compared to their earlier efforts.

Mike