On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Charlie O wrote:
> "Mythbuntu can be seen as a preconfigured, minimalistic Ubuntu installation
> to help get a MythTV box up and running in a very short period of time."
>
> This seems worth posting since there was mention at the last meeting of
> interest in configuring linux for MythTV.

  Other options for MythTV-centric distro derivatives include KnoppMyth[1]
(based on Knoppix) and MythDora[2] (based on Fedora).  KnoppMyth appears
to support running a front-end from a live CD, which seems pretty cool.
:-)
  I wasn't aware off-hand of Mythbuntu; thanks, Charlie.

      Jima

1. http://www.mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html
2. http://www.g-ding.tv/