I'm glad to see some interest.

General info:
http://www.minneapolis.edu/continuinged/certificatesandprograms/informationtechnology/comptia.cfm
Use the contact link to express your interest. This is key! I've been
told they need at least a few registered to get a class going.

Cost:  Linux+ is not on the schedule, but have a look at the other
courses to get a general idea:
https://webproc.mnscu.edu/registration/search/results.html;jsessionid=ED6E4A9310F38F053D606FD8ACF5E991?campusid=305&searchcampusid=305&yrtr=20085&category=IT&subcategory=CERT&openonly=false
See if your employer can help with the cost, or if you can get a
lifetime learner tax deduction or credit
http://www.irs.gov/publications/p970/
or perhaps it can qualify as a business expense.  Unemployment
benefits will sometimes help you retrain in a new field too.

Location:
My IT classes have been at either Minneapolis or Egan MN.  Ask the
school if they could consider a remote option if you're not in the
vicinity.