One thing to remember about the HD Homerun is that it doesn't have an
analog tuner. Nowadays with high-quality over-the-air (OTA) hd channels,
especially for NBC/ABC/CBS, and digital cable, it's not much of an issue.

Another nice thing about it is that if you have your own house (as opposed
to an apartment) you can mount a nice antenna up on the roof, with the HD
Homerun in the attic, and only have to run ethernet down to your computers,
instead of having coax line losses all the way from the attic to the
basement.

--Matthew