From: Chuck Cole <cncole at earthlink.net>
To: Sunny <sloncho at gmail.com>; TCLUG List <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 5, 2008 3:57:37 PM
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Stallman wants to meet us, if we are TC*G*LUG

Seems
like Stallman is a conceited dinosaur who has outlived his time and
mission.  Perhaps that is why he was invited.  He should
have passed the orch long ago and just "done good works" instead of continuing his ranting and raving.  He could be known and
respected as a guru who made major contribution if it weren't for the fanatic and inappropriate raving he continues.

The
conceit to insist that the TCLUG name be changed is extreme,
unprofessional, and unforgivable.  I see no implication that GNU is
ignored
or disrespected in the name TCLUG: it's just plain and simple naming
(KISS).  We should not change the name, but could put a
credit mention of GNU (etc) on the website.

would not bother to hear him talk after all this.  I would recommend
that his invitations to speak and to have a drink afterwards
be revoked, but neither are mine to decide.

Chuck