True. I went to Barnes and Noble to peruse and get a better idea of what I
need. What I want is something that walks you through the CLI. Most of the
books I found were the "bibles" that were $50 and told you basics like how
to play music in KDE. I don't need that. I want to get into the nuts and
bolts. But a "nuts and bolts" guide aimed more at a noob.

Another example would be how to get in a tweak the performance of the
kernel, desktops, and turn off all un-needed processes.

Thanks,
Nick