Hi all,
Okay, so I'm thinking I have a solution for running all my needed 3D
software on Linux. I'm thinking about installing a 64 bit Linux distro, then
using VM Ware for Linux, and running Windows inside. Does anyone know if
there are any known issues running Vue, Maya, Lightwave, XSI or Zbrush and
Mudbox inside VM Ware? I am looking on the VM Ware site, and will also post
to my 3D forums. But since this is Linux-based, I wanted to run it through
here first.

I really think this could work. Any thoughts or advice would be most
appreciated. Has anyone run VM Ware?

Thank you,
Nick

--