Chuck Cole wrote:
> Mike Miller wrote:
>>  I am not trying to usurp any authority.
>
> There is none.  There is no "group", no leadership, and no way to make decisions except by fiat.  I think Rick Tanner's opinion is
> essential for this.. maybe a few others.  Jima's role seems to me to be more significant than he admits.

  I'm not sure if you're implying that I'm just being modest, or what.
Facts of the matter:  I didn't found TCLUG.  My involvement began 2-3
years after it happened.  I have no write/edit access to
any TCLUG-branded web sites (except maybe the beer meeting page, and I
don't recall the credentials).  All I have is DNS control over one,
non-primary, domain name.  And maybe some sway with whoever's holding
the keys, not that I'm certain who that is these days.
  I've represented the group in arguably official capacities in the
past, yes, but I haven't had time or energy to invest in over four years.

  Any further implications regarding my "role?"

      Jima