On Wed, 8 Oct 2008, Jordan Peacock wrote:

> Honestly, I stopped bothering with reading the spam^h^h^h^h discussion
> about TC *G* LUG, and it since it looks like so far 100% of the votes
> are against a name change, hopefully they will guide the direction of
> further discussion.

That was 100% of the "votes" by the inconsiderate members, like yourself,
who were not told to vote yet but are cluttering the list with wasteful
nonsense.  So far there has been no vote.

I have noticed a strong tendency toward inaccuracy, hyperbole, boorishness
and outright craziness coming from the anti-change constituency.  What's
wrong with you people?  Why can't you just wait, then vote "no"?  Please
don't answer -- those were rhetorical questions.

Mike