Sorry, the ball started rolling.  Debating on how we should manage the
vote at this level strikes me as the worst kind of organization.
Let's get on with it and get it over with.  If whatever, whoever,
whichever officers exist here want us to do it over, let them say so.
Otherwise, it appears to me that some clearer picture of what the
group wants is coming to the fore.

"like yourself, who were not told to vote yet but are cluttering the
list with wasteful nonsense."

yeah, no kidding...  wasteful nonsense.

i'm not in the habit of waiting to be told to vote, not this season.