On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 01:44 -0500, Jeremy wrote:
> > I may show but you can't make me eat their pizza.  Yiiick.
>
> Yep, I'll try to be there, and it's near my office,
>
> but I agree on their pizza.  Their sauce was, well, memorable.

You know what, I'm also not a fan of their pizza. It was mainly a
convenient place to meet up where you don't have to "split the check"
after you're done eating.

I'd really like to do Mesa Pizza (MUCH better slices), but their dining
area would only fit a few people.

So let's do _Potbelly Sandwich Works_. It's at the corner of 14th Ave SE
and 4th St SE. I like their sandwiches and they have great barrel
pickles, too.

--
Adam Monsen