My Vote:
    [ ] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
    [X] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
    [ ] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCGLUG

I guess Jeremy thinks it is OK that people are voting now.  We started
voting without a plan on when to end voting and there was no announcement
that we should proceed to vote.  Some people wanted to "end it" by sending
dozens of vote messages to the list.

I think we obviously should compare the first category against the second
two combined -- it isn't a three-way contest, it's more like two votes in
one:  Linux v GNU/Linux and IF GNU/Linus, TCLUG v TCGLUG.

Mike