Mike wrote:
> ... compare the first category against the second two
> ... [this] isn't a three-way contest...

I agree.  I want to vote for CHANGE.

Something that acknowledges the fundamental work of the GNU project and
the continuing efforts of the FSF to enforce the GPL would be
appropriate and taxonomically correct.  We haven't agreed when the
voting starts, ends, or what's on the ballot, but if I *were* to vote on
the suggested slate (and we adopt instant runoff), I would vote for:

    [ ] No change (Twin Cities Linux User Group) -> TCLUG
    [1st choice] Twin Cities GNU/Linux User Group -> TCLUG
    [close 2nd, but I'm willing to be persuaded] Twin Cities GNU/Linux
User Group -> TCGLUG

Richard,

If you are reading this, I'm very much looking forward to your Oct 21
visit.  Thanks for all the work you and others have done to provide free
alternatives.  I hope to meet you regardless of what happens with the
name of some list I happen to subscribe to.