On Thursday October 9 2008 11:37:16 Eric F Crist wrote:
> On Oct 9, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Smith, Craig A wrote:
> > Mike wrote:
> >> ... compare the first category against the second two
> >> ... [this] isn't a three-way contest...
> >
> > I agree.  I want to vote for CHANGE.
>
> Then leave.  It's been fairly obvious that the majority of those who
> voted don't want change.  If you don't like the group, as has been
> mentioned, you're welcome to start your own.
>
> Not trying to be hostile, just saying.

For crying out loud. You get your way and bully people into starting the vote
when it was totally obvious that no one was ready to do that yet, and yet
still you're not happy! You have to do the electronic equivalent of bullying
people outside the polls! You know, in real votes in civilized countries,
that's illegal. Because it's a douchebag thing to do. If it's so bloody
obvious that "the majority... doesn't want change," then shut up and let
people vote.

It is unbelievable how this debate has brought out the absolute worst in so
many people in this group. Grow the hell up.

-pete, and when I've got to be civility cop, you know something's really wrong
here