Okay, for real. I'm not gonna sit here and name names, but some people out
there should be ashamed of their behavior. My god, there's more bullies in
here than a junior high locker room.

So here's my humble proposal. If we are in fact voting here (are we voting
now?), then just go cast your vote in the Name Change Vote thread. No
expository text needed, no electioneering, no nothin'. Just an X next to your
choice will suffice. No replying to other people's votes with a continuation of
your argument. There are like six threads going for that right now, pick any
one of them.

And people will vote, and the votes will be counted, and we'll find some kind
of consensus here, and do (or not do) whatever the group decides to do (or not
do). Like the grown-ups do.

Seriously. This is disgusting, people.

-pete