Mike, I think we, like many here, just got bored with this discussion,
so we ignored the eventuality of your proposed changes.  Some may have
ignored them intentionally, while others, like myself, just did it
inadvertently, sheep-like, falling in line to what appeared to be
The-Inevitable-Vote which others had also put some time into
formulating.

Organized or not, structured, planned for and pruned... or not, the
votes are telling.  As a group, we don't appear to want to make a
formal change of our name.  Is this not good enough for us move on?

Rob