On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 11:35:42AM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Having -more- choices to ask questions limits the number of possible
> answer? I believe more places to ask your questions would give you
> -more- possible answers.

Not necessarily;  an economist could point you to some body of knowledge,
but intuitively, in a larger market, it is more probable for a producer
and consumer to meet and conclude an useful transaction than in a few
smaller markets.  When you think "on-line auctions" you think "ebay".
Love it or hate it, everybody goes there because... everybody goes
there.

> > Or one have to post
> > to both.
>
> Welcome to cross-posting.

If there is one thing more annoying than off-topic messages, it must
be cross-posted off-topic messages.  If we look back in the archives,
a sizable portion of the traffic is off-topic.

Cheers,
florin

--
Bruce Schneier expects the Spanish Inquisition.
      http://geekz.co.uk/schneierfacts/fact/163