Chuck Cole wrote:
>> Maybe it will create even more opportunity than we have now.  This group
>> is not very active and it has no leadership.
>>

> Historically, this group TRULY WANTS NO LEADERSHIP or other activity than the list and occasional impromptu gatherings for beer or
> chow.
>
> Imposing leadership (and/or stronger ties to UMN) is likely to kill more of it...  or just kill the off-campus interest.

What is your problem with the U? I can't remember any message of yours
that doesn't mention 'any association to the U is going to kill off
interest in TCLUG' or worse. Historically, you're wrong.

Some leadership for this group would be good - at least we would have
someone actively trying to set up meetings (and look for speakers) or
installfests instead of what we have now.