I have a NTFS related question... I bought a Seagate Xtreme FreeAgent 1tb
drive. My question/problem is.. I had partitioned the drive as one chunk and
started to move data to this parition as my WD mybook is failing.  I plugged
in the free agent yesterday and the drive would not attach to the system.
Though yes, I am running Vista for the moment, that isn't the problem.  I
think it was a bad drive in the free agent.  My question to the group is
there any free/opensource apps to view the drive and attempt to extract any
files from it?

Thanks,

  Dan