On Mon, 20 Oct 2008, Smith, Craig A wrote:

> I have a minivan that seats 7, including the driver (me).
>
> Where and when do I pick up RMS and anyone else that's interested?

That's great.  I know where he is staying, but I don't know if that is
where he'll be.  I also don't know what time he wants to go, assuming you
are flexible.

Stallman also wrote...

    Another thing I would like to do that afternoon is visit a used book
    store which has a big selection of paperbacks.

...in case anyone is interested.  I'm not sure which store would be the
best choice.

I'll try to get in touch with him.

Mike