On Tue, 21 Oct 2008, John Gateley wrote:

> I didn't see anyone else at Townhall. I had a nice Octoberfest and a
> blueberry oatmeal pale though.
>
> I didn't stay once they began auctioning the gnu

That's probably why you missed us at Town Hall.  After the stuffed Gnu
auction (I bailed out after $80 but was happy to help push the price up),
Stallman started the Q&A.  He should have announced it earlier, I would
say, because probably some who left would have stayed.  After the Q&A we
headed to Town Hall.  Unfortunately, we didn't have any obvious sign of
our geeky GNU/Linuxiness, unless you could tell by our faces or clothing,
so you might not have known us if you had seen us.

Mike