Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you have any good examples of hardware hacking
projects that might be fun to put at work in our tech/network support
area. I'm thinking of things like lighting up various LEDs to indicate
network traffic or some other event. I'm especially interested in
repurposing old school analog meters. We have some guys who really
know their way around a soldering iron, and it seems like a great way
to have some fun at work. It looks like we'll be starting to use
nagios sometime soon, so that would provide lots of opportunities for
triggering different notifications.

I'd love to hear some good stories about this stuff.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson, The Savvy Technologist
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA