Zimbra, Scalix, Atmail, and Roundcube all have nice looking products.
Pricing varies but I believe they all have at least a free version.
I think Scalix is the most feature rich and the most "desktop like" but is
very complex like Zimbra to setup and maintain.

I am sending this via roundcube and its pretty awesome for a simple ajax
webmail client.

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:31:03 -0600, "Thomas Rieff"
<trieff at greencaremankato.com> wrote:
> TCLUG,
> Thanks for the responses so far.
> The Outlook client is from 2000 so I think it is time for a change.
Also,