Adam Morris wrote:
> From: Adam Morris <adam.morris at redstargaming.net>
>
> Hello to the TCLUG mailing list,
>
> I moved to the area a few months ago and I'd like to start getting
> active in the local Linux community.  It looks like this mailing list is
> pretty active, but I can't tell if you meet anymore.

We don't meet frequently, but all it takes is someone to step up and
make a suggestion for a get together. Ask for help regarding locations
and topics (anything from mini- to full-sized install fests,
presentations, or just getting together to talk shop are fair game) and
running the thing and you (not just you - anyone) will get all the help
you need, and people will show up.

When's our next meeting? :)

Chris