On Thu, 14 Jan 2010, Mr. MailingLists wrote:

> I have a rather strong aversion towards all social networking sites. I
> feel that it is a security risk I would rather not ever have to deal
> with.

Dear Mr. Mailinglists:

By using your true name you have made it possible for some crazed killer
to see you on TCLUG and hunt you down and kill you.  You can never be too
cautious in this world, which is why I have a massive stockpile of
extremely dangerous loaded weapons adorning the walls of my home.  I
suggest that you get a fake name and a lot of guns if you want to be
secure.

Mike