Oh jeez. Any more requirements? Free ice cream? Company car? Perhaps use
of the company jet?

OK, I hate to be all doom-and-gloom and all that, but you are seriously
setting yourself up for MAJOR disappointment and stress. I've had a fair
number of jobs that SEEMED perfect on paper, but once you start working
there, you learn the truth. Eventually you learn to live -- and make the
best -- with what you have. And the more you really need a job, the more
your requirements seem to disolve.

Now that I've hopefully scared you a bit, I do have to mention that it IS
possible to find a job that you DO really enjoy. A lot. Be open minded
though - it's ENTIRELY possible that your dream job is completely
different than the kind of job you're going for!

My advice? Apply for jobs that seem interesting. During the interview
process, do NOT be afraid to ask /them/ many many questions. If the
attitude or environment doesn't seem like it'll work for you, don't take
it and move on to the next one. In all honestly, finding a good, dare I
say it, fun work environemnt is probably just as (or more) important that
the actual job itself!