Yaron:
> And I'll just point out ne thing. On Thursday, OccupyMN was (according to
> their twitter feed/facebook page (two sites I do not frequent but were a
> good source to find out the group's activity)) were gathering at U.S. Bank
> Plasa to protest forclosures.
I'd like to encourage people to get out of debt and stay out of it.
I've not had a debit or credit card for over 8 years and haven't
missed them.  I lost my wallet last year and thankfully it was
found and returned to me.  While it was missing I was hardly
preturbed.  In part that was because I didn't have to call a
bunch of banks and tell them I lost my cards.  If you like
sleeping with Rattle Snakes keep doing business
with Citi and others like them.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises