That's the current system. I am getting rid of that; I have a datastore on that drive as well as the 500GB RAID.

But thanks for reading my OP.

Please read it back over and answer... Sorry to be a dick but I hate it when people don't actually read what I wrote. Since you didn't quote any of it I'm including it here for your reading pleasure: