On Sun, 27 Jan 2013, Mike Rochford wrote:

> I have a Cisco Aironet 1200 series Wireless access point for sale.
>
> Looking to get 35 bucks for it. Please let me know if you are
> interested.
>
> Supports 2.4 b+g
>
> Comes with the WAP + power supply + cisco console cable.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/b3v5pyv

For my edification -- I know nothing really about the different wireless
router brands...

What makes this router better than, say, the D-Link wireless N router I
bought in December at Micro Center for $30 (and left in Ecuador).  Is it
the range?  It doesn't do 802.11n, right?  Is it faster than 300 Mbps?

I thought maybe it had to do with the 2.4, but that means 2.4 GHz, right?
And doesn't everything run at 2.4 GHz?  This article says 'yes':

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/09/wireless-explainer/

Mike