On 08/25 01:55 , Iznogoud wrote:
> Let me take this opportunity to remind everyone as old as I and enlighten
> all younger of the Boulder Pledge, by one of America's greats. Impatient
> souls scroll to the bottom:
>
> http://www.panix.com/~tbetz/boulder.shtml

And yet, apparently enough people actually *do* respond to spam; or, more
precisely the clients of the marketers *think* enough people respond to
spam, that it continues.

I must say that even I was a bit shocked when I was reminded that 2.8MB used
to be a *lot* of mail. I remember blowing up at someone for having the
idiotic gall to e-mail me a 1.5MB .tiff image. Now, 2+MB is likely to be a
single message and we don't even blink.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator