My daughter was married at the James. J. Hill Reference Library,
downtown St. Paul. She thought the St. Paul location relevant. I later
told her I was an armed guard at the NWBell Telephone building next door
(now Century Link) in about 1973. There were 7 floors of relay switches
in the hollow core building that gave sparks at night. They told me it
was a terrorist target, but what was a terrorist in 1973?? I read the
book, "War and Peace" there.

I was just one of millions with a story to tell. But that corner of St.
Paul is where Mississippi River traffic flowed, later railroad traffic
flowed, later information traffic flowed. I later worked in the
Emergency Room at St. Paul Ramsey Hospital (now Regions Hospital) where
stupidity and blood flowed, but that's a different story. Working nights
in college definitely keeps a guy sober.

Anyway, XForms was the parent toolkit for XFCE window manager. XFCE
later switched to GTK, but some GTK users are now angry with big changes
and are turning to QT.The stability and simplicity of XForms is rare.
I'm just grateful it exists and want to make others aware of it.