Got your images.

I would be delighted if the bogus renewable energy political academic
lobby disappeared. But I was reminded by early 1990s papers recently
re-discovered in my old briefcase how we have gone backwards. I have
supportive documents from Arne Carlson, the head of research at NSP, the
head of the Rural Electric in Wash.DC, Norwegian Consulate, and more,
all actively interested in rural distributed energy. The same
non-scientists pushing windmills and solar panels then are pushing them
now. Even the Science Museum of Minnesota now pushes biomass. I had
young children then, and was an easy target for the politics.

Energy and agriculture are global multi-trillion dollar industries and
the center of global attention. I asked if you knew a biophysical
chemist, and you came close (I did find better in Chem. Engineering and
he was nice.). The energy network concept exactly mimics the information
network. Distributed, redundant, National Security. All Linux
controlled, if anybody could endure that much knowledge.

What I put forth to this group to advance new roofing and photo-chemical
conversion of cellulose to fuel and fertilizer might arouse some
innovators' imagination. Clearly not yours, but keep your smug lectures
to yourself. I get plenty of that crap from old car experts who brag
what a "gem" the Model T is, and nobody needs a computer in a car.