Earlier you said, "My experience with Android and Windows is they both
do a very good job in dealing with processes that become very memory or
CPU hungry."

If you simply search "android google" a reference pops up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_(operating_system)

that says;
Android is a mobile operating system based on a modified version of the
Linux kernel and other open source software, designed primarily for
touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Android is
developed by a consortium of developers known as the Open Handset
Alliance and commercially sponsored by Google.

If you go to the web site
https://www.android.com/
you are immediately asked to agree to google cookies.

If you want to eat google ad services and google cookies all day on a
google designed phone I have no reason to try convince you differently.