Re: (ASCEND) Max 5.0Ap36 - update

In article <3.0.1.32.19971201142720.00a77520@mktg_srv.ascend.com> you wrote:

>>For the MAXs:
>>TR#		Description
>>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>>n/a		FE 108/FE 8 when CHAP and STACKING enabled

>...for those who have asked, this is the fix for the problem that was found
>in 5.0Ap34.

Not sure if it helps, but we saw the Ap34 errors/reboots and our max4000
has neither CHAP, nor stacking enabled.
FWIW, the same goes for the 3-day-reboot, which appears to have vanished
in Ap36. There was also a weird description for that bug, which doesn't
match our setup.
Anyway, Ap36 is still up and running just fine and I'll shut up now :)

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>