(ASCEND) Stable pipe 50 release?

Can anyone tell me what is the most current stable pipe 50 release
available?  I have the older PIPE 50 with the switch on the back.  I am
currently having trouble with 5.0Ai17 and wish to revert to a stable patch
level and not incremental release.  STAC is giving me problems with this
release when connected to a MAX running 5.0Ap27 (I think).

Paul

--
Paul Monaghan (PM1819, paulm@ican.net)
Technical Team Leader - Internet - ACC Telenterprises Ltd.