RE: (ASCEND) AMI to B8ZS conversion?

If you really really want to convert AMI to B8ZS, (and/or D4 to ESF), you
can get an Adtran TSU100 with a DSX card in it, and configure the network
for the AMI, and the DSX to B8ZS, and capture all of the channels to the
DSX card.....  Kinda weird, but it works...

--
James Bass (mailto:james@fastrans.net)
Systems Engineer