Re: (ASCEND) modemdiag output on 5.0Ap36

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Kevin Smith wrote:

> >Wouldn't it be a good idea to have the hex included in the Radius STOP
> >accounting record for each user's session (under one of the "manufacturer
> >extension" radius attributes), for later parsing and problem diagnosis.
>
> Sounds like a useful idea. I'll pass it through the feature-request process.

This would be VERY VERY good since the output doesn't match up to a username
or phone number so is almost useless in narrowing down problems with
particular individuals.  If we can match up the hex dump of AT&V2 to a
particular user/phone number it would be very very useful...I can see it
now, program which graph signal to noise ration based on telco prefix...
"Oh, you live in that noisy 979 prefix..."  ;-P